PLEASE READ THOROUGHLY BEFORE YOUR SCHEDULED VISIT
We are very excited to start offering outdoor and indoor with families. Because of the pandemic, we have very strict guidelines in place which MUST be adhered to for the safety of our residents and staff.
Any visitors who do not adhere to the following guidelines will be asked to leave and the resident you are visiting may be required to be isolated for 14 days as a precaution.
- To visit indoors, visitors must attest to having a negative COVID-19 test result within the previous 14 days without a subsequently positive test. A swab is not required for an outdoor or window visit.
- A maximum of 2 visitors will be allowed per resident. One visit per week will be allotted to each resident, unless the schedule allows for more.
- Please do not arrive until 5 minutes before your scheduled visit and leave the premises as soon as it has finished.
- You must wash your hands using the provided product before and after your visit, and if you touch your face, cough or sneeze during the visit.
- All visitors must wear a face covering at all times during the visit. For no reason whatsoever should you remove your mask during your visit.
- All visitors must undergo the screening questionnaire and have their temperature taken prior to the visit.
- Physical distancing of 6ft/2m must be maintained between you and anyone else you may come in contact with on the premises including staff, other residents and visitors.
- No physical contact may occur between visitors and residents. If it does, the resident will need to be isolated for 14 days.
- Visitors may not bring any food or beverages, or any pets. No smoking may take place during your visit.
- No items may be exchanged – the drop off times remain for any items a resident may require (Tuesdays 8-10am and Fridays 4:30-6:30pm)
- Scheduled visits may be cancelled or rescheduled at any time due to weather, heat or staffing concerns.
- No same-day appointments will be made. All visits must be scheduled at least 24 hours in advance.
Indoor and outdoor visits can be scheduled online at our website www.fairfieldpark.ca. Window and virtual visits can still be scheduled by calling or emailing the Activation Department.
Our staff are following a very strict set of guidelines provided by the Ministry of Health. Please be respectful of their requests and patient with us as we navigate these new procedures. Any non-compliance with these guidelines may result in your visit being cut short and/or cancelled.